Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Blessings Journaling (Aug.20.2014e.)



Blessings Journaling (Aug.20.2014e.) 

2014-08-20 11:13:35, Wed.

239 I hear military planes flying overhead--the sound of freedom! Let me hear them roar! 

240 I have 209 journaling entries so far since August 04, 2014. This is huge. 

241 Went to lunch with hubby.

Went to store.

242 Came home, did some research.

243 Talked with Mom.

244 Talked with Dad. 

245 Zack's been dreaming for about five minutes now, wagging his tail repeatedly most of that time, I might add. Precious!  

I will wait for Bob about turtle stuff and talk with him about my research. 

2014-08-20 15:45:41

Need coffee. Going to go get some. 

My stomach is upset. Not sure why. Stress? Nah. (Rolling eyes at myself. Yep. It is most certainly stress.) So, because of this, I need to share what's happened. 

Last night, we realize we would have to make some life changes sooner--rather than later. Period. I think God wanted to know if we would be willing to make some sacrifices. The moment we agreed to look at things differently, and pray about them, we felt peace. The truth is we should feel anything but peace. Our situation would terrify and frustrated most. Most would feel a great deal of anxiety in our situation. But, it helps to know, and be sure, that God's got this.

God asked us last night to go out of our comfort zone. We agreed to remain open and pray. We know we have until August 25th to make any decisions. 

As of lunch today, another option, which has great appeal presented itself. (Yay!) Lord, please. 



No comments:

Post a Comment