Sunday, August 17, 2014

Blessings Counted List and Journaling (Aug.17.2014d)





Blessings Counted List and Journaling (Aug.17.2014d)

Original title: Prayer Journal (Aug.17.2014d)

2014-08-17 14:46:25

BLESSINGS JOURNALING AND COUNTING
Blessing 41 Zack just shored so loud he work himself up. Lol. Too precious. He hasn't done that too much over the last fourteen plus years, which is surprising with all the times we've had to have the roof repaired from him shaking it so much with his snoring. 

42 Being able to email with my Mom, in real-time and at our convenience. Being thousands of miles away from each other and all.

43 Being able to save Mom's and my emails as part of my journaling.

44 The last 11 days of vacation.

45 Adding another unplanned day of vacation tomorrow.

46 The realization that with everything I count as a blessing... every number... every blessing, I can journal more about... now... later... and when I turn this into a book/journaling memoir.

47 The sound of the water filter in the two turtles tanks. It's so relaxing. Sounds like a fountain or water feature (Lol. Probably because it is.). 

Lord, You are so good. And, You are so good to me. I sure don't deserve it, but You are. Thank You for all of these things. 

48 Basking turtles... Harry is on his terra cotta clay pot, which acts as a basking platform in his tank, and he's soaking in the heat from the heat lamp.

49 Shelly turtle basked earlier on her rock.

50 The Broncos game starts in less than an hour!

2014-08-17 15:04:25

Stop. Took a break. 

51 172 journaling entries in Penzu since August 04, 2014. 

Took another break. Dinner (52) and sour stomach. Better now, thank You, Lord (53).

54 Future possibilities... job... house... etc. 

55 Cuckoo. Our cuckoo clock. 

2014-08-17 19:18:59

I just did some searching in my Penzu journal. Couldn't find what I was looking for. Huh. (????!?!???)

Okay... I just found what I was looking for. Yay! (56)

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC. August 2014. Norfolk Botanical Garden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment