Tuesday, October 30, 2012

The Latest Hurricane News, Writing News, and NaNoWriMo Preparation and Countdown

Hurricane Sandy News and the Duplease Household
Our yards and garages flooded, but no water came anywhere close to getting in our house. Our house is built up, though, thank God. 

Hurricane Sandy Prayers
My prayers are with all of the people, cities ,and states who have been impacted by Sandy. God bless you and guide you as to what to do from here and as you recover from this Frankenstorm. 

Writing News
There is something about being cooped up with nowhere to go--hours on end--days on end. It will either drive you crazy--or might stir your muse. The time of the Frankenstorm, Hurricane Sandy, stirred my muse. I determined, I could worry--or I could make the time useful to me. 

Also, my husband and I went on a TV show and mini-series marathon--where I was inspired--and this added to the working of my muse. The time, TV Shows, and mini-series gave me ideas. 

NaNoWriMo
NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) starts on 01 November 2012... So, that's a day away (almost). Yay! Can't wait.

Now that I was inspired, I know even more as to where my novel, THE CHRONICLER OF ROANOKE: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1 is headed. that's a good thing. 

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Chronicler of Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment