Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Blessings Journal (Aug.19.2014a.)



1677ecac-729e-439d-ab26-f1ce26d1ded5.jpg

Blessings Journal (Aug.19.2014a.)

2014-08-19 11:00:37, Tuesday

Blessing Counted #114 Thank You, Lord! To You be the glory forever and ever. My pc is running better. 115 My deleting of stuff has worked.

116 My cloud storage is working again.

117 My antivirus is working again.

118 I had a shower. (Whew.) 

119 My Blessings Journaling blog is up and running and is looking great and is everything I want it to be--to date. 

120 My antivirus is up and working well again as well. 

121 I can now have my quiet time! Thank You, Lord. To You be the glory forever and ever. I sure need it, Lord! 

2014-08-19 11:10:52

TIME WITH GOD AND HIS WORD

There are two verses I want to meditate more on today. They are (blessings 122-123): 

1 Samuel 12:24 New Living Translation (NLT)

 24 But be sure to fear the Lord and faithfully serve him. Think of all the wonderful things he has done for you.

New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

And:

Psalm 9:1 New Living Translation (NLT)

For the choir director: A psalm of David, to be sung to the tune “Death of the Son.”

I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart;
    I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

124 I just printed out those verses so I can be sure to meditate on and ponder them throughout the day today.  

125 I figured out the easiest way to save all of these journal entries and blog posts into book format from Blessings Journaling. I'm going to save the blog posts into their own journal on Penzu. Then, I will save those to a pdf. Then, to a blank document. It's that simple. 

126 This is how I think I want my hair eventually. We shall see if I can have the patience to grow it out. Here it is:

hair_aug_19_2014.jpg

I have a similar shaped face, but have glasses and medium to dark colored hair--depending on how much sun I get. Also, I do not do any styling with my hair. I'm too lazy. I would rather spend the time doing other things. But, I will do a quick blow dry twice to three times per week--nothing more. 

I haven't had my hair long like this in years. My hubby's never seen it like this. 

Again, I'm starting with a short pixie. It looks like this, but with shorter bangs:

goodwin.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment