Monday, November 14, 2011

Plans for A Loyal Faith Series of Bible Studies

PLANS FOR A BIBLE STUDY SERIES
I just wanted to take a moment and keep you informed about my plans for the line of Bible study books I am writing of the A LOYAL FAITH line. 

SERIES PLANS AFTER VOLUME 1
I will have the following series which stem from book 1:
A Topical Series
B Book of the Bible Series
C Bible Hero Series

One book from each series will be published per year (if not more). 

BLOG POSTS
The blog posts are the most basic and are the most rough (as far as my writing goes). They will give you most of what you need. I will turn these into a FREE book you can find on Smashwords.com (the link below in this blog post). 

It's called: "A LOYAL FAITH: AN INTRODUCTION, VOL. 1."

BIBLE STUDY BOOK
But, the Bible study book will cost some money ($7 is what I am leaning toward at this point) and will have more material. It will also be polished writing. I will call it: "A LOYAL FAITH: AN INTRODUCTORY BIBLE STUDY, VOL. 1."

THIS BLOG IS FIRST
I will put everything first on this blog. 

THANK YOU
Thank you for following and participating in this lifelong Bible study. 

Stacy Duplease
Bible Study Author & Teacher & Blogger
A Loyal Faith
Find my books at/store: http://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/hisfiction 

No comments:

Post a Comment