Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Journaling Platform




My Journaling Platform (BJ.Aug.16.2014.Sat.)

2014-08-16 14:45:49

I use Penzu as my journaling platform. In other words, I use it for all of my journaling and have used it since November 2012. So can you. Go to this link:

http://penzu.com/r/34f16257

It's $19.00 per year without the 20% off coupon. However, since I paid full-price, you don't have to do so. (That's my last shameless plug. I promise.)

However, you can also use a FREE version, which is more than.adequate. It's quite awesome, actually, and I used it for a year. Go to this link for the free version:

https://penzu.com/p

I pay the yearly fee so I can also save a pdf version of my journaling and it gives me the ability to use tags, which helps me organize my journaling.

WHY DO I USE PENZU?
There are numerous reasons why I use Penzu as my journaling platform and use it for my journaling:

1 It's simple to use.

2 It has unlimited space. It will never run out of space. Hence, I can use it for all of my journaling and writing.

3 It has a really good search engine,so it's easy for me to find something I'm looking for later.

4 I can use Penzu on my pc, tablet, and cell.

5 Penzu is permanent and cannot be lost or stolen. If my house is destroyed by a fire or hurricane, if I use movers and they lose/steal some of my stuff, my Penzu journaling will always be safe.

6 It's password (you can use one or two) and encryption protected.

7 I can change the background's and the pad's looks.

8 Here are more reasons to use Penzu:
http://penzu.com/content/why

9 It saves the everything I wrote as I write it, so I won't lose my writing like I.do in other journaling or diary apps or programs or computer programs.

10 I can use multiple fonts, multiple colors of ink.

11 It has a time and date stamp.

12 It has a spellchecker.

13 I can import my blog posts to my journal.

14 I can email my entries if I want.

15 I can add photos.

--Stacy Duplease
http://BlessingsJournaling.blogspot.com/
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC. 2010-2014.)

No comments:

Post a Comment