Thursday, September 4, 2014

Writing Notebook and Journaling

Writing Notebook and Journaling

2014-09-04 16:52:18

Well, I think I've figured out what to write, as far as the book and series. I wrote 5,804 words just today, most of which has been since 1029 this morning. 

I've also figured out a writing system. I do the rough draft in Penzu. I write about one thousand words per journal entry. Then, I'm copying and pasting into a master file (journal entry). From there, I copy it and paste it to Yarny at:


Therefore, I have it saved in two different programs. 

So, yay! It's working. 

I'm really liking my book so far. Of course, it's quite rough and I see I need to add a lot to what I've written already, but that's okay. I can add to it tomorrow or any other time as I write the first rough draft. 

Now, pardon me as I brush up on my fiction writing skills and read some material on how to write a novel and how to write fiction. It's important to keep the writing skills fresh, after all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment