Monday, September 1, 2014

Personal Prayer Journal (PJ) September 01, 2014, Monday


Blessings Counted List

2014-09-01 17:14:23

I'm thankful...

691 Today is the first day of a new month, where God can use me in any way He desires.

692 I can look around today and see God.

693 Fall is around the corner. 

2014-09-01 19:26:52

Every journal entry I do is a prayer journal (pj), a blessings journal (bj), and just a regular journal. However, sometimes, I will focus on different aspects in a journaling entry. This entry will be focused on prayer journaling in particular.

Zack was having dementia a couple of minutes ago. Thank God, it's calmed down. (694)

Lord, keep it calmed down and help him relax.

Abba, please guide me. Tell me what YOU want me to write. Everything seems to work for a while, then it changes and I get a fire for something else. Why? Is it my lack of focus? Is it me not obeying You? Show me the way, Lord. Please. 

What would my ideal book be? What has God equipped me to write? (I look up and pray, Lord? Pause. My voice trips off...)

Journaling plus history plus family tree (genealogy) plus fiction plus journaling how-to plus faith-based and prayer and blessings based equals ideal book.

Yes. Those are all of my passions rolled into one. That fits and sounds right. 

Okay. Great. What on earth does that look like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment