Thursday, September 4, 2014

Writing Notebook and Journaling

Writing Notebook and Journaling

2014-09-04 10:20:28, Thursday

The book I started to write yesterday went fabulously for a while. I even wrote 5,300 words! I never write that much in one day. 

But... There is always a catch, isn't there? Even in writing a novel and in writing fiction. This is no exception. 

By the end of the day, it just wasn't working for me. HOW would I ever be able to make it be a story that lasted one book, let alone a series, and would I want to promote it for the rest of my life? Umm... In the present form--no. Big time no. But, I wrote through it and hopefully became a little bit better writing through the practicing of writing. I had two writing ideas as of yesterday morning--and I went with the second one... Only to find out the original one was the best idea. So, it is with that one in mind I will start writing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment