Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Email I Sent to Mom on 09/29/2015, 826 a.m.

Email I Sent to Mom on 09/29/2015, 826 a.m.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Clueless
From: Stacy Duplease
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2015, 8:26 AM
To: Mom

Mom, I am clueless this morning. I have no idea how to begin... what to do... what to think... how to feel... Most importantly, I have no idea what to journal and write.
I am both sad and numb. The tears are less so far today. We shall see how long that lasts.
I cannot believe this is day three without our girl. She is just a cat. Right? She is not a human being and I have mourned more about her than another human being or animal for that matter.
No. She is not just a cat. She was our cat. Our Baby Girl. Our Little Bit. And we only had her a year and a week. A short time. Longer than expected. Not nearly long enough. And she died from lung and breast cancer. Suddenly. Because we put her to sleep before she suffered any more. And she died in Bob's arms. And she died rubbing her face all over my hand. And she died purring.
She is in heaven. Running around, cancer free, she can hear, and she has claws. She is fully restored as the Lord had intended. But, because human beings fell... Because Adam and Eve disobeyed God and ate the fruit, and didn't confess, the animals have suffered ever since.
Animals are and were innocent. They did nothing to deserve what they have suffered because of the fall. Kara sure did nothing to deserve cancer... let alone both cancers. At least she is no longer suffering from the human fall. But, we are left behind trying to do this thing called life without her.
Oh, how we miss her.
Prayers and Blessings,
Stacy Duplease

No comments:

Post a Comment