Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Visit and a Verse (09/30/2015a)

So... Last night, I had a visit.
I went to roll over in bed and there was a Kara sized weight in her usual spot on our bed. My feet and legs found her there and my heart pounded as I started to move to pet her and I remembered she wasn't there to love or to love on me. My heart sank.
I knew I felt her weight, though. She was there for a quick visit.
My heart pounded.
Sometimes it's okay not to understand.
Thank You, Lord, for Your mercy.
I told Bob about it this morning and he said how he didn't think my mind played tricks on me.
We both agree the Lord gives us comfort and does so in His unexplainable ways.
How wonderful.
///
Psalm 147:3 Living Bible (TLB)
3 He heals the brokenhearted, binding up their wounds.
-- Living Bible (TLB). The Living Bible copyright © 1971 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
///

No comments:

Post a Comment