Wednesday, September 30, 2015

A Little Rough: The Plan for This Private Blog Journal

The whole purpose of this blog is for me to share all of my memories, blessings, thoughts, and feelings about Kara as I grieve our loss and as I try to remember everything I can about the little one. Needless to say, this will be a little rough. The writing will be rough, but it will also be rough for me to write and share. I will continually go back to previous blog posts (Which are really journaling entries) and I will correct them, add to them, and polish them.
Therefore, as I mentioned earlier, please go back and re-read things as you go--or just wait for the book (or books) to be written. I will also write a public blog in which I will polish these stories a little more. The book, however, will be polished even more. I will also try to add een more material to the public blog and then to the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment