Thursday, October 1, 2015

Sinan's Morning on October 01, 2015

Every morning, I would get out of bed and head to the restroom. Kara followed me in most mornings and when she did, she would let me pet her for a few seconds and then she would head to the shower and lie there and watch me as I brushed my teeth. Her nose would go into the air when I took my multivitamins. They are fruit smelling gummies and Kara just loved the smell.
When I left the restroom, she followed me and would get back on our bed to watch me grab my cell and tablet, which were on the nightstand, and we would then spend a few minutes where I wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head and I would pet her as she purred only like Kara could purr. Being deaf meant she purred quite loud and it just touched us. It grabbed our heart every time.
Well... This morning, our other cat, Sinan, followed in her paws and he followed me into the bathroom, let me pet him, and he went into the shower. And he lied there! Granted, it was after he looked at me as if to ask, "Is this okay?" Of course I told him to go ahead and that it was perfectly okay.
He had never done that.
What a combination of heart touching and heart breaking.
I am still not sure how I kept myself together and didn't start sobbing right then and there.
I quickly opened the bathroom door and told Bob to look and see as Sinan remained there in the shower, with his nose in the air as he smelled for Little Bit.
How precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment