Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Emails with Mom on Wednesday, 09/24/2015

//
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 7:17 AM, Stacy Duplease wrote:
Gloomy.
This is the weather today and is how I feel.
Kara isn't doing well.
Hubby isn't either, of course!
And neither am I. I have the world on my shoulders and am a mess.
Please don't ask questions, other than how am I doing. That's the one question that would mean the absolute world.
No advice. Just comfort.
And prayer!!!!!! Need it. All of us do.
I can't stop crying. Ugh.
Prayers and Blessings,
Stacy Duplease
//
On September 23, 2015, at 8:20 AM, Mom wrote:
Oh hon,
How are you?
So many prayers...My dear God....Little One needs Your hand! Take good care of her. Thank You for listening to our prayers.
I am praying and will forever pray for all of you!
I love you!!!
Mom
//
On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 8:31 AM, Stacy wrote:
Howdy! Good morning.
How am I? It changes... but right now, I am okay. I'm good. I feel heavy inside, but am good overall.
Why do people choose to focus on the negative... Or on what isn't fair? Why do people not focus on what is? And focus on the blessings they have right now in spite of the ugly that comes along with the moment? Why do people focus on the ugly and not on the beauty of a situation? Why do people not see how blessed they are regardless of life's challenges? ...just thoughts I cannot help but ponder.
There is a little love right upstairs right now. Sure... she has cancer. She is dying. (We all are.) But, a little wheeze here and there, with her doing really well overall, won't stop me from focusing on how she is here now and I will enjoy her while she is here!
Switch.
Now I am crying.
I will. Enjoy her, that is.
She is too precious not to do so.
I will not mourn her while she is still here and is alive to enjoy and love and spoil!
She deserves no less.
I am the one who is with her more often than not and I know it is my responsibility to love on her, in spite at times. In spite of the yucky she has to endure. I am trying to be her little light. Jesus in the skin.
Oh, how I am blessed!!!
Prayers and Blessings,
Stacy
//
On September 23, 2015, at 8:44 AM, Mom wrote:
You are so blessed. Little One is so blessed with all of your love. What a love she is. Listening to her purrs, she is so content. You and Bob are her blessing.
Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment