Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Blog Journal, Blog Post Series, and Book

I decided I want to write a blog, a blog post series, and a book called,
"Moments with Kara: What a ferel cancer cat taught me about faith and life"
It will be about the blessing of Kara--from September 20, 2014 to the present and in the future.
I made this decision on this Saturday 09/26/2015 as we were waiting for the doc to bring Kara to us to see and hold as the doc put her to earthly sleep. It's really a no brainer. Of course this story needs telling and hearing.
But, how?
In October of every year is National Journal Writing Month (NaJoWriMo) and I have been trying to come up with a theme as I participate in the concentrated month. Moments with Kara seems like a pretty good theme if you ask me.
Also, in November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo or NaNo) and I will write "Moments with Kara" then as well.
I want to capture every memory, every moment, every blessing we have of Kara Beara. She deserves no less and I want to count the blessings of her for the rest of my life. They were numerous.
So, between now and the end of November, I should have a great deal on the page. Also, I have decided to make it a spiritual book, but will not make it an in your face Christian book. I want a larger audience to read it and be touched by her and our story.
///
An email I sent mom on 09/29/2015 at 905 a.m.:
Mom, I see you accepted my invite to the "Moments with Kara Private Blog." This is where I will write every single memory and blessing of Kara. I shared it with you so you can see what I share.
Then, I will do a public blog and blog post series, which I will turn into a book or several books. Inspirational Spiritual Animal Memoir and Devotional.
So, that's the plan I made this morning.
I hope you enjoy both blogs and the books. But, how could you not Gammy? Kara was your grandcritter, after all. And, she was and is quite special. Her and her big, bright, beautiful eyes and a heart larger than this world.
- S

No comments:

Post a Comment