Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Christian Holocaust? Part 1

Life stopped. I stopped.

No. I am, present tense, stopped.

I just read this article and headline from this link:


Has the Christian holocaust begun? That is the question the previous link asks.

Read that link now, please, if you haven't already.

HAS the Christian holocaust begun?

Ponder the question. Seriously. Do.

Has the Christian holocaust begun?

I know how easy it would be for me to ignore the question, because it is a deep and painful one to address.

I also know easy it would be for me to say how this has to be wrong and how people must be making a bigger deal out of it than what is real.

Pause.

I also know of beheadings...

I also know of other news articles of what ISIS has done to Christians.

So... What if the ugly answer to the ugly question is yes?

Only hindsight will offer the final answer.

Regardless, ISIS has vowed to destroy the people of the Cross, the nation of the Cross... Christians... Meaning annihilation. Destruction. Bring to ruin.

And, ISIS has murdered several Christians already, including children. 

So, total annihilation of Christians. What else would you call it but a Christian holocaust? 

{Sorry about the formatting issue. I tried to fix it and haven't figured out how to do so.}

No comments:

Post a Comment