Saturday, March 21, 2015

​Where is the outrage? Where are the voices?!?

​Where is the outrage? Where are the voices?!?

Every day I receive about fifty emails of daily blog posts from Christian blogs and ministries. I read even more. I am well versed in the current Christian world, books, and news. I know the latest focus in Christian circles. Therefore, let me share my sadness, frustration, and fury.

ISIS is systematically torturing and murdering Christians. They have declared war on the Nation of the Cross. And, only one of over 300 Christians and Christian organizations in my reading since Sunday, February 15 have addressed this Christian holocaust.

Only one. (Ann Voskamp, by the way.)

Why are Christians actively, intentionally avoiding this?

Christians are being targeted for annihilation.

Why is the Church silent?

Why is most every Christian tight lipped?

We will have to answer to God for this.

Why is the extermination of Christians acceptable? Saying nothing is as good as saying it is okay and is endorsing it.

When will every Christian say something about this new holocaust?

How can any Christian carry on with life as normal?

What will your answer be when God asks you about this as you approach His throne when you die?

Where is your voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment