Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Personal Prayer Journaling and Blessings Counted List

March 16, 2015, Monday

Good morning, Lord.

Pause. I try to focus on You alone.

My mind wanders instead, therefore, I will count my blessings instead and see if that helps:

New coffee mugs.
The first cup of coffee for the day.
Sinan Cat enjoying bird watching through the sliding glass doors he didn't have for roughly 3.5 years.
Cell phones so hubby can check the grocery list items as he shops. Also, that he would think to call.
The smell of a freshly brewed pot of coffee.
Wisdom learned from my uncle last night.
Remembering how things could always be so much worse.
Being grateful for what and who I have today. They are more than enough.
Once feral cats.
When one of my critters comes to me for love and attention.
Beautiful big blue sky days.
Fluffy cat tails.

~*~*~

Verses to prayer journal, ponder, apply, and memorize

1
Philippians 4:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

2
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.

~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment