Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Personal Prayer Journaling on Saturday March 21, 2015





S.O.A.P. of Jeremiah 17:7-8, Part 2
I keep reading this passage and what to commit it to memory and to each moment of my day.
*~*
Jeremiah 17:7-8 New Living Translation (NLT)
7 "But blessed are those who trust in the Lord
and have made the Lord their hope and confidence.
8 They are like trees planted along a riverbank,
with roots that reach deep into the water.
Such trees are not bothered by the heat
or worried by long months of drought.
Their leaves stay green,
and they never stop producing fruit.
-- New Living Translation (NLT)
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright© 1996, 2004, 2007, 2013 by Tyndale House Foundation. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers: Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois 60188. All rights reserved.
*~*
Observation, Application, and Prayer:
I want to trust in God and have complete confidence and hope in Him.
Okay... That is a great sentiment. What does this look like in practice? How do I apply it? And, not only that, but how do I fully apply this to my life?
Lord, show me the way, please. How do I this? How do I live this way and in this manner?
I do not want to ever worry or be in a spiritual drought again. Instead, I want to be blessed by trusting in You fully, Lord, through having total hope and confidence in You. But, I need to know how to do so. Show me the way, God. I want to live a fruitful life in You.
~*~*~*~*~


My writing: My personal prayer journaling
March 21, 2015
I am still trying to figure out what to write, as far as a book. However, that is not my goal right now. Personal prayer journaling is my focus instead, which also means writing a daily devotional in the process as a result.
What do I want to write about? Or more importantly, what do I want to journal about?
1 Life--in Christ
2 Counting my blessings
3 Taking a Stand against terrorism
4 The end times
~*~*~*~*~
Tetrad: Four Blood Moons
316 p.m.
I have been praying about what I should write.
Is this it?
Is this a fiction book?
April is Camp NaNoWriMo. Should I? Do I?
If so, it will have the title: "TETRAD: FOUR BLOOD MOONS."

No comments:

Post a Comment