Saturday, August 16, 2014

Blessings Journaling (Aug.16.2014e.): A Welcome and Introduction




Blessings Journaling (Aug.16.2014e.)

2014-08-16 13:41:58, Saturday

I've been a journalkeeper for well over three decades now and turn four decades old in less than a month. Hence, the realization of this momentous event in my life has made me reflective. I've journaled more since August 04 than I've journaled in a long time and I usually journal at least six days per week.

I am about to turn forty. Yep. Four decades old. Middle aged. Two-fifths of a century old.

Furthermore, my journaling is about to turn thirty-two years old.

The truth, though, is I've journaled more in the last thirteen years than in the totality of my thirty-two years. Moreover, I've journaled the most in the last four and a half years. Therefore, I'm reflective of my life and of my journaling because of this turning forty milestone and it's made me think think about what I wish I journaled over the last thirty-five years, and wish to do so, over the next forty plus years.

The truth of the matter is counting my blessings of the past, present, and future is my idea of the ideal or perfect journal. Nothing would mean more to me.

My idea of Blessings Journaling is counting my blessings each day, looking back and counting blessings of my past, and counting them of the future.

Blessings Journaling is looking beyond people, circumstances, and things to see where God is working and moving around me, and through me, and in my life. It's looking for His beauty and splendor. It's looking for Him and His creation.

Blessings Journaling is taking the focus off of me and is putting it on Him.

Hence, I am going to stop doing my mainblogging at:
http://rypjournaling.blogspot.com/

I will still put blog posts there, but this other blog will be my main blog. Consequently, I'm moving my journaling blog to:
http://blessingsjournaling.blogspot.com/

Stay tuned.

I'm going to start over, for the other blog has all sorts of different facets of journaling. This blog will focus on gratitude, thanksgiving, and Blessings Journaling.

I will coach you on how to keep your own Blessings Journal and will keep my own, which I hope will inspire you and your own Blessings Journaling.

Welcome.

--Stacy Duplease
http://BlessingsJournaling.blogspot.com/
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC. August 2014. Berkeley Plantation, James River,  Crapemyrtle.)


No comments:

Post a Comment