Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Writing Etc. Etc. Etc.: It's NaNoWriMo Planning Time




NaNoWriMo

I am planning on doing NaNoWriMo again this year, for the forth year in a row.
NaNoWriMo = National Novel Writing Month, by the way.
I use NaNoWriMo as a fun challenge for me to see if I can push it and get more done than normal, along with people all across the world. It is a wonderful way to close the year--as I stretch myself to do more than I have all year. Never mind how much I love the chats with other NaNo writers and
We are halfway through September and that means, we have 44 days until NaNoWriMo--including today.
Have you always wanted to write a novel?
NaNoWriMo is your chance.
If you are a fellow NaNo writer already, let me know. I would love to be in contact with you. If you are new to the NaNo thing, contact me as well. We are all in this together!
NaNoWriMo is in 45 days. Gulp. So, you know what time it is? It is time to:
1. Get signed-up for it here: http://www.nanowrimo.org/ and note. It is too early to put any of your novel information in the site. Just get familiar with it and be ready for it. On November 1st, you can put in all of your information. I will write instructions when the time is at hand.
2. Start planning what you are going to write. Are you going to start something new--or add 50,000 words to your project you are already working on?

(Photo Credit: Microsoft Image Online)

Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezusa.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment