Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!

I wanted to show you some more pictures of my writing space and writing companions (and inspiration). 

This is Sinan (pronounced See-naw-n). Is he paperweight, supervisor, wise guy, muse, or curious cat? Maybe a little of each.


Should I take a hint about my writing today? (This is Zack.)



This is another angle of my writing space and you can see the turtle tank. (Shelly is being a goof and if you look really hard, you can see Harry.) 


Those are all of our 4-legged kids. We do not have any 2-legged yet. 

The cat is still perched on the corner of my desk. Now that there is room for him to sit, thanks to my paperless method, he seems quite content. Hopefully he won't play with the cursor or walk across my keyboard. 

Have a blessed weekend! 


Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer
The Family Treez of the USA Series
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA



No comments:

Post a Comment