Monday, September 17, 2012

Etc. Etc. Etc.: Other Random Thoughts



* I am craving pumpkin. It must be the time of year.
 
* Today, I went to make my yearly: buy-new-clothes-since-you-have-some-clothes-a-decade-old shopping run. I try to do this every fall and spring. Today was my chance. I love Kohl's. What amazes me every year is how my tastes change. Granted, I can only buy what colors they have, but I did not anticipate liking Fall colors: dark orange (paprika), brown, green, dark purple, browns. It makes me sound like a 70's child. (Oh, wait. I am!)

* Also, I am used to being able to easily find long-sleeved tops at this time of year. I am a Colorado girl, after all. I have been on the hunt for weeks now. I finally found the ones I got at Kohl's. I've gotten the same brand and style shirt three years in a row now. (I love them.)
 
* I also had to buy a new bag large enough to carry my new Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9-inch device. Granted, it will not get here until the end of November or beginning of December, but I still need to prepare, you know. (Hah!) The bag, also came from Kohl's. This is the only place I buy purses/bags. I love the RELIC line. They last forever. I am too cheap to buy FOSSIL. But, I want the bag to last. The bag, granted, looks less 70's than my new tops. It has some blue thrown in. Whew. But, it has all of the colors of the shirts I listed above.
 
* Is it after Thanksgiving yet? I am sorry. I am impatient and want my new Kindle HD. Sigh.
 
* I am on a hunt to find sugar free pumpkin syrup to add to my coffee. Hopefully that will be found sooner rather than later.
 
* I am re-reading the North and South Trilogy by John Jakes. (Love it!) He is, after all, the one I hope to write like, except in my own quirky and corny way. (Also, Herman Wouk and his WINDS OF WAR and WAR AND REMEMBRANCE, but of a different time-frame.)
 
* I guess I have babbled long enough and need to get writing.
 
Talk to you later.
 (Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)
 
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezusa.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment