Wednesday, September 19, 2012

News about Roanoke 1584-1590: Download



I have downloaded this book to my Smashwords store below:

"Roanoke 1584-1590: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book 1"

You can download it for FREE in pretty much any format you desire. Just click on the link below that says BOOKSTORE. 

There is a reason it is free. It's just like everything else that is free. Free actually costs you something. This is no different; I will not deny. It is free because it is ROUGH. Quite rough. This is the first draft of the book. If you can read it for content and not quality, then I hope you enjoy the story.

I will download the latest copy once a week, on Friday usually, and will let you know when it is available for download on this blog.

Enjoy!


Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer
The Family Treez of the USA Series
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA



No comments:

Post a Comment