Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Writing Etc. Etc. Etc.: Blog Posts for Writers



Welcome to a blog post series, which will be never-ending, for the craft and art of writing.

I realize the phrase, "Etc. Etc. Etc." is redundant. However, this comes from my childhood and how I wrote a book called, Etc. Etc. Etc. This phrase now signifies to me anything regarding writing. Hence, this is a Writer's Corner. A Writing Page. Writing Advice. Writing Tips. Writing Thoughts. Writing Prompts. Writing Tidbits. Writing Suggestions. A Writing How-To. 

So, you see, Writing Etc. Etc. Etc. fits now--just like it did almost three decades ago. 

Are you a writer? Look for the "Writing Etc. Etc. Etc." in the labels, or put it in the search field on this blog, and find the rest of the blog posts in the series. This is the second blog post in the series. In time, I will turn these into a book so they are easier to read and find. I will put the book in my store.

I ask again, are you a writer? Do you want to be?

If you are, or dream of being, welcome.

Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer
The Family Treez of the USA Series
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA


No comments:

Post a Comment