Monday, September 17, 2012

Why is it?


Why is it I get new ideas and visions in the middle of the night--where I am having to get up hours earlier than normal to make an airport run?
 
I'm just saying...
 
Ideas just come. They cannot be stopped. And, if you are sure it is God speaking to you, you do not look at the clock and tell him to get with you at a more convenient time, after all.
 
When God speaks, it is usually a good idea to listen and immediately respond. Starting with this blog post, I am doing precisely that. I am sure you will notice a slightly different blog now, along with a slightly different tone.
 
I have the clearest vision of my writing than I have ever had. I know what I must do now. There will be nothing to stop me. I will not get off course and will not change my books again. I have a plan for the next ten years. It is set in stone.
 
But, goodness, I am tired. I should sleep well after the Broncos Game tonight!
 (Image Credit: Microsoft Images Online.)
Stacy Duplease
Historical Fiction Writer of:
Inspirational American Historical Ancestry Romance Fiction
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA
Family Treez Blog and Website: http://familytreezusa.blogspot.com




No comments:

Post a Comment