Monday, March 10, 2014

WHY CALL THIS BLOG "A LIFE OF JESUS?"



WHY CALL THIS BLOG "A LIFE OF JESUS?"

I want to life a life of Jesus.
I want to live a life with Jesus.
I want to life a life for Jesus. 
I want to live a life through Jesus.
I want to live a life where every day, I try to grow and become more Christlike, through being in Him and bearing fruit.
I want to live a Jesus-centered life.
I know Jesus lives in me.
I want to learn everything possible about Jesus.
I want to spend every second with Him and focused on Him.
It's all about Jesus. After all, he was born, he lived, he was crucified and murdered, he was buried, and He was resurrected and lives again.
We are waiting for Him to come again and end this world so.we can start eternity with Him and his Father. 
Hence, I want to live a life of Jesus. A Life of Jesus is a summary of everything I just mentioned. 
A Life of Jesus.
That's what it all about.
How simple.
How blessed.
A Life of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment