Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A New Idea: A Life of Jesus Journaling Memoir on the Book of Luke (16 Weeks)



I keep praying and trying to figure out with the best plan on how to become intimate with the four gospel books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. I've decided reading the four gospels in a month is crazy. I will not get as much out of them as I would desire. Hence, I'm going to do this instead:

A Life of Jesus Journaling Memoir on the Book of Luke (16 Weeks)

I will read sixteen verses a day about, five days a week, with two days for catch-up and review. 
Sixteen verses is a lot easier than three to four chapters per day--and it means I will get the opportunity for the verses to sink in before I have to move on. It seems to make a great deal more sense, if you ask me. 
Thank you for bearing with me as I try to find my way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment