Monday, November 16, 2015

Paris Terror Attacks on Friday the 13th



After the Paris Terror Attacks on Friday the 13th, I decided it was time to research and study everything that I can about Islam, the Koran, the conflict in the Middle East, the Crusades, terrorism, and the history and current events of each.

Why?

I want my prayers to be effective as possible and if I don't understand all of this, know it, and understand it, my prayers about terrorism simply are not effective.

I owe all of the effective prayers I can to Paris and all the victims (and their families) of terrorism, past, present, and future--and the first responders and military (and their families) who have, are, and will fought terrorism.

Prayer is the only way I can fight terror personally and I want to be as effective as possible.

On this blog, I will share what I learn, process, and pray about Islam, the Koran, the conflict in the Middle East, terrorism, and the history and current events of each.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this blog helps you get informed and have effective prayers about terrorism.
    Have a very blessed day.

    ReplyDelete