Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A New Plan: Exciting News about Journaling Books



I have started to use these three books again in my own personal journaling, but realize they are woefully inadequate for my journaling needs. Although, they are fabulous for days I do not have the time, or the inclination to journal on multiple pages. I just have too much to say and there is not enough room in all three combined for my daily journaling. I will continue to use them, but I also want another resource--and that is where my story and explanation begin.

What's that saying? We make plans, God laughs.Well, this is no exception. 

Pardon me while I babble. I am so excited that words are hard to come by; consequently, I do not think I will be able to fully convey what I am really trying to say at the moment. I will try to explain this more tomorrow. Here goes nothing as I try to explain and tell you the exciting news.

I realized something yesterday and that was how I wanted paper copies of my journaling, bound in a book, so it's easier to carry and for review. I want to look on my bookcases and see my journaling there. Furthermore, I want to carry around four months of journaling with me. I want the feeling of a book in my hands, but not a hardcover book. I want it like a regular softcover paper book. It's less bulky and heavy that way. Moreover, I want a journaling template or form to use. Hence, this is another case of I am going to write and publish what I want and I bet you'll discover it is something you want as well. 

Also, I want to be able to keep my to do list and daily plans in my journal as well, so I need more, and am expecting more, out of my journaling. 

I started yesterday to write: "The 4-Month, 3-Pages Per Day Remembering Your Present Journal" and it is my goal to write it and publish it by Christmas so I/we can start using it at the beginning of the year (or any time we want since the pages/days are not dated). 

THE 3 BOOKS IN THE PHOTO AT THE TOP 

The 3 books in the photo at the beginning of this blog post are of my journaling books for you to use for 1-year, 5-years, and 10-years. Their titles are:

1 "The 1-Year Remembering Your Present Journal"
2 "The 5-Year Remembering Your Present Journal"
3 "The 10-Year Remembering Your Present Journal"

I use all three at once, but you can also use just one.

They are a wonderful way to journal. You'll get a great deal out of them if you want more of a guided journal. (Although, you can also ignore what it says and journal anything you want, which is what I do sometimes.) They are a wonderful way to capture your life on the page. 

You can find these three books here:
http://smile.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=stacy+duplease+&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Astacy+duplease+ 

I will write more of an explanation tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment