Thursday, November 13, 2014

BLESSINGS COUNTED LIST: AN INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME






BLESSINGS COUNTED LIST: AN INTRODUCTION AND WELCOME

Written 2014-11-13 09:40:56, Thursday

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS: ALL THE TIME, FOR ALL AND IN ALL THINGS 
The Bible tells us in multiple places to thank God for our blessings: all the time, in all things, and for all things (see Ephesians 5:20; 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18; Philippians 4:6-7; etc.). Therefore, the purpose of this blog is to help us do precisely that: Count our blessings.

Let's learn how to count our blessings all day and night long and keep a BLESSINGS COUNTED LIST and see how many blessings we can count each day, each week, each month, each year, each decade, and for the totality of our lives. 

If you have not done this before, start off listing at least three blessings each day. 

If you are up for more of a challenge, count at least 3, 10, 20, 25, and 34 blessings each day. (By the way, I call these Blessings Challenges.)

CARE TO JOIN ME AND DO A BLESSINGS CHALLENGE?
Would you care to join me for any of those Blessings Challenges? If so, attach a comment at the end of any blog post, or send me an email, and let me know. I would love for us to share Stories of Blessing, encourage one another, and hold each other accountable. 





THE 34 x 365 BLESSINGS COUNTED CHALLENGE
Speaking of 34 blessings counted at least each day, let me explain.

Over the next year at least, I'm doing a 34 x 365 Blessings Counted Challenge, where I'm trying to count at least 34 blessings each day, which averages 1,000 blessings each month. 

I want to see how counting at least 12,410 blessings over the next year will change/transform me, my life, and my faith. 

I will keep you updated as to my progress and will share my Blessings Counted List. 

DEVOTIONAL BIBLE STUDIES AND NOVELS
I will also share devotional Bible studies and my novels about the Bible on this blog as well. So, stay tuned.

I'm currently doing an intensive study of Paul and will share with you what I learn, as I learn. Then, I will turn the story of Paul into writings of historical fiction.




Have a blessed day. 

(All three images credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2014.) 

*** Updated last on Nov. 13, 2014 a.m. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment