Wednesday, April 29, 2015

The New Daily Plan for RYP Stories Blog Posts (A New Blog Introduction)




The New Daily Plan for RYP Stories Blog Posts (A New Blog Introduction)

I wanted to share my new daily plan and set-up for Remembering Your Present (RYP) Stories blog. After all, I have so many ideas I want to make sure to capture them all on the page. I also recognize how not everyone who reads this blog will be a Patriot, military supporter, conservative, Christian. This blog is about more than that. Therefore, how do I include all of my passions in one blog and in a daily blog post? I want to include thoughts about life, wisdom, Journaling prompts, news links, stories about critters (animals and pets), personal history (life story or memoir), inspirational, stories of fiction, how to journal, how to write fiction, and tell of my latest writing projects and progress.

Also, I want to avoid multiple blog posts per day. Therefore, I will combine all into one blog post I will send around noon Mountain Time each day. 

I have decided to put my daily blog posts in a careful order. I am adding to the top of each blog post the things that would appeal to the most, and as you move down reading the blog post, I will add the things fewer might want to read.

Therefore, I need to ask you a huge favor.

MAY I ASK YOU A HUGE FAVOR?
Would you please do me the kindness of being discriminate enough to ignore the stuff you don't want to read and skim the rest to see what you do want to read? Will you not totally ignore these blog posts because you do not agree with parts or because parts do not apply to you? 

I guarantee you can, and will, find something you like to read in most blog posts. 

Thank you so very much. 

Have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment