Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Journaling Hints, Tips, Exercises, and Prompts

THE GOAL OF THE RYP JOURNALING BLOG

Written: 2015-06-02 20:01:21, Tuesday

It is goal over time to create the largest journaling resource or guide on the web and in a published book (and book series) form. It's the everything you ever needed to know about journaling resource. 

The truth of the matter is I have a great deal more information that I've written about journaling than what is on this blog. That being said, I hope to change this over time as I keep adding material to this blog. 

It's my goal to covert this blog into book material every year, along with some other mini books on different types of journaling. 

Right now I have three books I am editing:

1 Journaling Stuff: An Introduction to Journaling

2 Journaling Stuff 2014 (about 500 pages before editing)

3 Journaling Stuff 2015 (about 218 pages so far before editing)

*~*~*

THE TRUE PLEASURE OF JOURNALING

Journaling is not like any other component in our lives. It is very unique in that our journals and journaling never have to be static, dull, boring, unimaginative, etc. We never have to get stuck or blocked with our journaling. Our journals and journaling can constantly change, transform, and grow. 

After all, the true pleasure of journaling is we can do whatever we want. We can make our journal and journaling be anything we choose to make it. What can journal what we want, when we want, and how we want. 

We can explore as we journal. We can be as creative as we want, or not be creative at all. Our journaling is whatever works. This is what makes journaling so pleasurable. 

*~*~*

WHAT I ENJOY ABOUT JOURNALING

Of course, the answer to the question of what I enjoy about journaling is simple and multifaceted. There are hundreds of things I enjoy about journaling in all honesty. However, I will try to boil it down to the simplest answer. 

What I enjoy the most about journaling is how I can journal anything I want, when I want, and how I want. 

It is the most welcoming activity we can do. After all, we can journal a million different things in a million different ways. This is what makes journaling so enjoyable and pleasurable.

Journaling is whatever we choose. 

Journaling is also whatever we decide to make of it. 

*~*~*

JOURNALING EXERCISES OR PROMPTS

Answer any or all of the following. Be thorough in your response. 
1 Who are you?

2 What makes you tick?

3 Who would your best friend say you are?

4 Who would your family day you are?

5 Who were you in the past?

6 Who do you want to be?

7 What makes you--you? 

~**~**~**~

No comments:

Post a Comment