Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Praying Without Ceasing for the World

Praying Without Ceasing for the World
~*~
Bible Verse to Pray Without Ceasing
Pray this verse for yourself, your family, your friends, your block, your neighborhood, your city, your county, your state, your country, your continent, and the world.
~*~
2 Chronicles 7:14 Expanded Bible (EXB)
14 Then if my people, who ·are called by my name [belong to me], will humble themselves, if they will pray and seek ·me [my face] and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will ·heal [restore] their land.
--Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.
~*~*~*~*~
An Honest Prayer: Prayer Journaling Thoughts About Praying for the World Without Stopping
Lord, I have not been praying much. Not nearly as much as I could or should. Help me to learn to really pray without ceasing or stopping, and to do it all the time, day and night, for the rest of my life, without fail. Teach me how. Show me the way.
My lack of prayers sure have not helped our world or my nation, never mind my family, town, county, and state. And, they sure haven't helped the Church as a whole or the American Church as a whole, the body of Christ.
Help me to live 2 Chronicles 7:14 in my own life as I pray it for everyone else as well.
I know one prayer can change much. So, what would happen if I were to pray all the time for these things?
What would happen if I prayed against terrorism without ceasing?
What if just I were to pray without ceasing for these things?
And, what if every Christian in the world did the same?
Pause.
Praying.
How about you?
~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment