Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Journaling Thoughts 03.31.2015b. and 04.04.2015a.




Journaling Thoughts 03.31.2015b. and 04.04.2015a.
~*~
Journaling Thoughts 03.31.2015b.
~*~
Please forgive all of the articles I posted this morning. However, they are all essential to know about and pray about. I hope you read all of them. They are quite informative and help us stay informed as to what really is going on in the world.
~*~*~*~*~



My Camp NaNoWriMo Writing Project
"Silence is Not Acceptable. We Must Take a Stand. There's Too Much at Stake."
4,641 words total so far.
Word Count Goal between now and April 30, 2015 is 20,000 words minimum. Ideally would be 35,000 total words.
~*~
The Last Days and Bible Prophecy:
652 p.m.
Given the intolerance and discrimination against Christians in the United States of America, and terrorism around the world, I hear some Christians say how we must be living in the Last Days.
Are we? I ask.
The answer is a 100% yes. Since Jesus died on the cross, we are in fact in the Last Days.
Now, does this mean that we will see the end of the world in our lifetime, I am not sure. However, I think it is important to live like the Last Days could really be ushered in ten minutes--or like it could be in another 2,000 years.
However, how can we be ready unless we know the truth of what is to come in the Last Days? Hence, I'm going to start to study the Last Days. I want to be informed and ready. Stay tuned. I will start with the Book of Daniel, then Revelation, and then possibly Ezekiel, followed by the other prophets.
~**~**~**~**~
Journaling Thoughts 04.01.2015a. Wednesday.
I cannot believe it's Wednesday already. My how time flies.
~*~
Camp NaNoWriMo:
Today is my first day of Camp NaNoWriMo. I hope to write at least 500 words between now and the end of the month. Ideally, I will write at least 1,000 words per day. Even more would be icing on the cake.
~*~*~*~*~
Bible Verse of the Day:
Psalm 14:1 Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
For the choir director. Davidic.
1 The fool says in his heart, "God does not exist."
They are corrupt; they do vile deeds.
There is no one who does good.
-- Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
Copyright © 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2009 by Holman Bible Publishers, Nashville Tennessee. All rights reserved.
~*~
Prayer journal your thoughts.
~*~
My Journaling Thoughts on the Verse:
How do I live as though God doesn't exist? How do my thoughts, feelings, actions deny Him and/or How Word, whether accidental or on purpose?
Does my life reflect beyond all shadow of a doubt I believe in God? How about in Jesus Christ?
How have I acted foolish toward God and or His Word?
What are the wrongdoings I've done this week? Yesterday? Today?
Lord, I want to reflect You and Your Word in all that I am and do. Please teach me how to do so.
More of You, far less of me, God.
~*~*~*~*~
Other News Articles and Links to Read (Current Events):
When Foreign Policy and National Security Are Based Upon Campaign Promises - Allen West - Page 1
http://townhall.com/columnists/allenwest/2015/04/0...
~*~
Obama declares cyberattacks a 'national emergency' | TheHill
http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/237581-oba...
~*~
Rev. Graham: Pence Attacked by LGBT & 'Liberal Media Who Don't Want Christians' Freedoms Protected' | CNS News
http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-grah...
~*~*~*~*~
My Journaling Thoughts on the Book of Daniel:
Here are a couple of resources I am using, with several more:
1. Daniel 1 Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary
http://biblehub.com/commentaries/jfb//daniel/1.htm
2. Daniel 1 Commentary - Matthew Henry Commentary on the Whole Bible (Complete)
http://www.biblestudytools.com/commentaries/matthe...
~*~*~*~*~
Prayer Journaling Thoughts:
Lord, please help me to know what to do and how to pray for the forgiveness of our land and for Your healin, protection, and guidance of the USA. Help me to know my part in bringing a revival in the U.S. so that the U.S. Church as a whole will get right with You and do Your will, not the Church's agenda.
Your will be done, Almighty God.
Help Christians take a stand against the lobbyists, organizations, governments (city, county, states, and national), and individuals trying to eliminate our rights and freedoms. We are the largest body of any religion and it is time we had loud enough voices to be heard and change the shift in our country to give Christians back our rights and freedoms given by the U.S. Constitution.
Help American Christians to learn what YOU think is most important. We keep trying to focus on our preferences and agendas. We want what is comfortable. We do not want to be labeled or stand out. Help us know that to believe in You, truly, we must stand out and that means speaking out as times. Now is the time to speak out.
The minority voices of atheists, LGBT, pro-abortion are the minority. We keep allowing their voices to be heard. Why not ours, too? They deserve their rights and freedoms just as much as we do. It is okay for us to disagree, but we should protect one another's rights to be free. Help the American Church and each and every Christian to speak out.
And, help us, God, to speak out about the current holocaust. Help us to pray about all these things without ceasing or stopping. To YOU be the glory, not us.
~*~*~*~*~
Bible Verse to Pray, Ponder, and Apply:
2 Chronicles 7:13-15 (EXB)
13 "·I may [If I…] ·stop the sky [shut the heavens] from sending rain. ·I may [ …or if I…] command the locusts to ·destroy [devour] the land. ·I may […or if I…] send ·sicknesses [plague; pestilence] to my people. 14 Then if my people, who ·are called by my name [belong to me], will humble themselves, if they will pray and seek ·me [ my face] and stop their evil ways, I will hear them from heaven. I will forgive their sin, and I will ·heal [restore] their land. 15 Now ·I will see them, and I will listen [my eyes will be open and my ears attentive; 6:40] to the prayers prayed in this place."
-- Expanded Bible (EXB)
The Expanded Bible, Copyright © 2011 Thomas Nelson Inc. All rights reserved.
~*~*~*~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment