Tuesday, January 6, 2015

TUESDAY: JOURNALING STUFF 2015: JOURNALING HINTS, TIPS, AND PROMPTS (01.05.2015B.)



~*~*~
JOURNALING STUFF MAINSTREAM AND FOR CHRISTIANS
Written January 05, 2015, Monday, 252 p.m.
---
THE NEXT THREE AND A HALF MONTHS AND THIS BLOG: INCONSISTENCY WARNING
I need to warn you that this blog will reflect my life over the next three and a half months--with preparing for a move, buying a house, moving across the country, setting up our house, and getting settled into life and its new norm, I will blog when I can. There may be nothing consistent, other than the inconsistencies. I ask for your patience as I am in transition.
I will keep in touch, if nothing else than a quick journaling prompt each day. 
I will also return email and comments if you reach me! Do not be a stranger. It would be a pleasure to get to know you and form a journaling community on this blog. 
I will write at least a prompt each day and will try to also include a journaling thought. Then, once we are settled, and unpacked, I will get set back up into my normal journaling, blogging, and editing routine. 
I look forward to share this journey with you. 
---
JOURNALING PROMPT
How do you handle times of transition? 
Do you like them or not? Do they stress you or not? What do you do when in times of transition to make things easier on yourself?
---
TODAY
Today has been one of those planning days for when we buy house and move. So, I still haven't read the Bible or the Spurgeon devotional. Nor, have I started to do any serious journaling and blogging for tomorrow. Everything I've written here has been hit and miss. I hope to take some serious time to work on it, along with editing JOURNALING STUFF 2014 this afternoon, but I am quickly running out of time. Sigh. 
~*~*~


MY RYP JOURNALING STORIES
(Also known as my personal journaling.)
Written January 05, 2015, Monday, 1148 a.m.
---
TO DO
Read Bible.
Bible Journaling.
Read MORNING AND EVENING devotional.
Devotional Journaling.
Lunch with B (my husband).
Edit JOURNALING STUFF 2014.
---
1152 a.m. I keep having formatting issues of blog posts and my personal journaling entries in Penzu. Ugh. What is the problem? I think it has to do with my Tablet. Sigh. At least it works with my laptop. That's what I am using now (249 p.m.) as I type.
~*~*~




JOURNALING STUFF FOR CHRISTIANS
Written January 06, 2014, Tuesday, 1008 a.m.
---
JOURNALING PROMPT
What are you reading, studying, applying, reviewing, analyzing, and praying of the Bible this year? (Answer each part. In other words, every time you see a comma, journal your response for the part of the question before the comma.)
What is your plan for Bible reading and studying this year? 
When was the last time you read the Bible all the way through? 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment