Monday, October 6, 2014

Three Current Blog Post Series




Three Current Blog Post Series
2014-10-06 09:40:58, Monday

As I write this blog post, I sit in my chilly garage, cup of warmish coffee beside me on the dirty floor, as I hang out with our new cat, Kara. She was feral up until ten days ago and has been in our lives fifteen days now. 
I sit on one of our fancy and sturdy brown rot iron patio table chairs with a nice thick cushion that makes me think how a couple of these inside the house would be nice. Unusual, but comfy. I could sit and write in this chair all day long. It would be a pleasure. (Something to think about. I've never been the conventional type.)
I'm out here to give Little Bit, Lady Kara, some attention. I'm also praying the blood test results come in today or tomorrow and clear her so I can bring her in my study as we slowly introduce her to our beagle and other cat. I figure a week of sniffing each other through the door before we formally introduce them would be good. (Please, Lord!)
Now, as I sit here, I have my tablet in hand and am able to do some Bible reading and journaling, writing notebook and journaling, and prayer journaling. I am.still trying to figure out exactly what I want to write, but it seems as though three blog post series have come to me. Here they are in no particular order:
I am in the process of writing three blog post series:
1 Blessings Counted Journaling
2 The Read the Bible Five Times in 15 Months Blog Post Series 
3 RYP Stories Fiction
1 Blessings Counted Journaling
This is a devotional Bible study with journaling and spiritual memoir. 
2 The Read the Bible Five Times in 15 Months Blog Post Series 
This is what you think. Between now and December 31, 2015, I want to read the Bible five times and this blog post series will share my journey.
3 RYP Stories Fiction
I have a story idea. We will see how far I go with it.
These are my three current writing projects and I'm excited about each of them.

(Image credit: Stacy Duplease and Remembering Your Present, LLC 2009-2014.)

1 comment: