Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Writing Notebook and Journaling September 09, 2014 a.m.

Writing Notebook and Journaling September 09, 2014 a.m.
2014-09-09 09:44:24, Tuesday

What an ideal of writing would look like for me:
1 Daily Bible Reading, Christian Journaling, Prayer Journaling (I'll call Prayer Journaling to keep it simple.) 1 
2 Blessings Counted Journaling 3
3 My 40th Year Journaling 4
4 Fiction 2 
5 Anything else God leads me to journal. 5 

Now in that order. So, what is the right order? See numbers to the right. That's my correct prioritized order of things. 

This is my schedule:
1 Prayer Journaling
2 Fiction
3 Prayer Journaling
4 Fiction
5 Blessings Counted Journaling
6 Fiction
7 Business Side of Things: Income writing, editing, marketing, publishing (non-fiction books on journaling and daily devotionals)
8 Misc. Writing and Journaling  

Okay. There. I have decided on my schedule. This is the ideal. It's keeping God first, but realizing I have to make a living writing and bring in at least some of an income. 

So, what about the fiction? What is the perfect and ideal book and series I would want to write and spend the rest of my life working on in some capacity, whether it's writing, marketing, speaking about, etc.?

FICTION
I keep getitng pulled toward writing a series about faith, journaling, politics, love, and a small town. It's about this thing called life--all of its messiness and all of the blessings. In fact, I've been pulled to write this series for years. 

The fact is, I've tried to write it in several different ways through the years, but nothing has stuck. I'm getting a vision for it now; it started to come to me yesterday. 

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment