Monday, September 8, 2014

Personal Journal September 08, 2014, Monday

Personal Journal September 08, 2014, Monday
2014-09-08 09:02:45
Personal Bible, Blessings, Blessings Counted, Prayer, Writing (Notebook) Journaling

BIBLEGATEWAY.COM VERSE OF THE DAY

Psalm 143:10 New Century Version (NCV)

10 Teach me to do what you want,
    because you are my God.
Let your good Spirit
    lead me on level ground.
New Century Version (NCV).
The Holy Bible, New Century Version®. Copyright © 2005 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. (Blessing 755)

Amen! Lord, this is my prayer this morning. Teach me (and hubby B) and show me Your will (and B) for me, my life, my marriage, my walk of faith, my writing, and what B and I are to do--each moment today, tomorrow, this week, this month, this quarter, this year, this decade.

756 Read Psalm 8.

757 The entire chapter of Psalm 8 is fantastic. It's a good worship, praise, and thanksgiving psalm. 

956 a.m.

758 B fixed my computer over the weekend and I should be able to get at least a few more weeks out of it and be able to use it as needed.

Something just came to me as to another fix for my computer. Hang on. Be right back. I'm going to give it a try. 

Well, that turned into needing to fix this and then that--and then that. Hence, I'm finally back. 

2014-09-08 10:58:03

759 The more I'm using my PC today, the more I'm realizing how much I like just using my tablet instead. So, I think I wills witch over to it in a bit. I want to have some more Bible reading time first.

Psalm 8:1 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

For the choir director; on the gittith; a psalm by David.

Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name throughout the earth!
Your glory is sung above the heavens.
GOD’S WORD Translation (GW).
Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group. (760)

Amen! Your name is above all names. You are the King of Kings, Lord of Lord, and You alone are God. 

See. I just realized that if I use my computer, notes on BibleGateway.com works. So, I will need to save those down from computer to online journal (Penzu) once a month or so. I think this will work better than Amazon's notes... But, if I use my computer, Amazon's notes work as well. 

Speaking of, I will save Amazon notes and highlights now. hang on. Be right back.

Got Amazon notes and BibleGatway.com notes, highlights, etc. saved on my online journal. Check. 

Now, back to Bible reading.

BIBLE READING
761 Re-read Esther 1.

762 Starting to read Deuteronomy 1. 

Lord, help me to hear You.

Unspoken prayer request and prayer.

Ugh! I am nervous. Waiting to hear from B about some news. My stomach is a little sour as I wait with great anticipation.  

Back to the Word and what is important for me to focus on. 

763 I highlighted most of Deuteronomy 1, which was Moses remembering what the Lord had done. 

This is a reminder to me about what is coming up in five days. 

Lord, guide me with all I do, particularly my writing, and B and I about our planning of our future. I thank You in advance for Your answers about each (764-765). 

To You be the glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment