Friday, September 12, 2014

Turning 40: Life is a Blessing

Turning 40
2014-09-12 07:40:36, TGIF

I'm weird. I am quite excited to turn forty. After all, each day that passes is a day spent with God. Life simply doesn't get any better than that. He is life. 

Every day I breathe is a day of Blessing for the overall day and many blessings throughout the day. 

I do not deserve one blessing, let alone one big overall day Blessing. But, He's given them to me anyway.

I've lived 14,600 days so far. That's 14,600 overall day blessings and several more each and every day. I pray I live, God willing, at least that many more and I pray to count all day those blessings and not middle any. 

Life is really good, for God is life and He is good. 

I am thoroughly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment