Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo Day 6: NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon Election Challenge



In a previous blog post this morning, I issued a writing challenge for whoever wants to join me. With how important this election is, I am going to stay up as long as it takes, even if it's all night, to hear who is declared the next or remaining President of the United States of America.

Why? I am not nuts. I am that passionate about this election. It's the most important election of my lifetime--and might be the most important one of my entire life. 

So, why not use the time to the maximum benefit? As the news plays in the background, I am going to see how much writing I can do on my NaNoWriMo book.

Do you want to join me?

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Storykeeper of Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment