Tuesday, November 6, 2012

06-07 November 2012: Two Big days in American and NaNoWriMo History



Today and tomorrow are two gigantic and important dates in the history of the United States of America.



Make sure to vote!


A NANOWRIMO WRITE-A-THON CHALLENGE
This vote is so critical that I am going to stay up as long as possible--even if I pull an all-nighter--until the President is declared. Hence, I am turning it into a NaNoWriMo Write-A-Thon. As I stay glued to the news  I am going to write and see how many words I can get pumped out for my book. 

Care to join me?

(Image Credit of 1st two images: Microsoft Images Online.) 

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Chronicler of Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment