Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I Love it When Writing Surprises You



I love it when writing surprises you and takes on a life of its own.

That's what's happened with me.

I am not writing this book. It's writing itself and taking me along for the ride.

THE STORYKEEPER OF ROANOKE is the most precious and incredible book I've ever written, with CAMMI'S STORY a close second. And that's only 11,000 words into the project.

I will share more of this later.

But, I wanted to share how it is amazing what happens when you write for the story--and not for word count. You free your muse (God's work in your writing). 

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Storykeeper of Roanoke: The Family Treez of the USA Series, Book #1
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA

No comments:

Post a Comment