Monday, October 1, 2012

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" News



A couple of weeks ago, I shared how my husband bought me the Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (for Christmas) and how I am thrilled about it. I am hoping to get it the last week of November or the first week of December--and am quite impatient.

I have the Amazon Kindle Fire 7", the 1st generation of the Fire and have LOVED it. I would recommend it to everyone. I give it 9 stars out of 10. 

Well... I decided I am even more impatient for a keyboard to go with it. So, I bought one on Amazon today. It will show up well before the Fire HD 8.9" does, but I can use it with the Fire I have now and with my cell phone! (How cool is that?!?) 

So, now, I am even more excited to have portable writing stuff I can take around the world at any time. It will make my writing easier and I will be able to get more done. This is why I am excited.

The Fire has already changed how I write. Preparing to get the latest Fire, I have changed even more--and am now a paperless writer. (That still boggles my mind.) Technology is pretty amazing. What a blessing.

(Photo of my Amazon Kindle Fire 2011 Model 7"--1st generation Fire. Photo Credit: Me. Stacy Duplease.)

Stacy Duplease
Thriller Historical Fiction Writer
The Family Treez of the USA Series
dba Remembering Your Present, LLC & Family Treez USA


No comments:

Post a Comment