Tuesday, September 13, 2016

31,102 Verses

There are 31,102 verses in the Holy Bible. 

I am not sure if I will be able to journal through all of them in this blog or not. Nor am I sure if I will live long enough to give each the attention they deserve. 

The truth of the matter is, I want two days per verse at least to read, study, pray, meditate and think on, and journal about over time.

31,102 times two days equals 62,204.

At that rate, it would take 170.43 years. Well, I have about a quarter of that to live. Therefore, I will not be able to cover every verse of the Bible. However, with the cross-references of each verse, I might come awfully close. 


We shall see how long it takes me to thoroughly study each verse. Then, I can determine about how long this thorough study will take me on average. 

1 comment:

  1. God will guide you daily. Do what you can, that's all He asks.

    ReplyDelete