Tuesday, September 13, 2016

This and That



I have decided to include a little of this and a little of that on this blog. Therefore, check it out each day. I will tackle everything from counting our blessings to preparing for Thanksgiving, preparing for Christmas, preparing to close this year, preparing for the New Year,  journaling verse by verse or passage by passage through the Bible, and thoughts on politics and the elections.

This is a biblically focused blog.

I will talk about my thoughts on the Bible.

I will also talk about prayer and share some of my prayers. 

This blog is also a conservative focused blog for when it comes to politics.

I might even talk about new stories from the day. 

I will tackle the thought stuff in love and in living the ancient words of the Bible today, centuries after the text was written. 
Mainly, however, this is my personal journaling blog and is my memoir. 

I will try to journal five days a week. Sometimes, it may be seven and sometimes it may be two. Stay tuned and see. 

Welcome to the journey of this thing called the Christian life, where we will try to be biblically focused and we will try to do what is right. The Christ and Word centered life is not easy, but it is abundant and fruitful. 

1 comment:

  1. I am so looking forward to reading your blog, Your thoughts on our elections and what the Bible says. Reading your personal journal.

    ReplyDelete