Sunday, March 27, 2016

The latest about my writing and blogging


The latest about my writing and blogging

I am starting to see how the Lord wants me to be a full-time Bible student, combined with being a prayer warrior, for the rest of my life. I am to write about what I learn and my thoughts on what I learn. Hence, I am starting a new blog post series called:

"Learning the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the Holy Bible and what it means today"

This, frankly, is a series I can do every day, 7 days a week, for the rest of my life.

It will be the story of my journey through the Holy Bible and will be my journaling as I learn the 5 w's and an h (as Kay Arthur of Precepts Ministries calls them) about the sacred word of God.

Stay tuned, this series starts tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment