Thursday, March 31, 2016

Tomorrow is Day 1 of Camp NaNoWriMo



Tomorrow is the first day of Camp NaNoWriMo (Camp National Novel Writing Month)

No. I am not writing a work of fiction or a novel. Rather, I am writing a nonfiction book. It's called,

Prayer Protection: My journey of learning about intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare prayer, watchman prayer, and powerful prayer

I have 15,000 words written already, so my goal is to write a total of 65,000 words at least for that book. Then, if I finish that earlier, I will start another project of the "Learning the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the Bible today series." However, the truth is, I imagine I will make Prayer Protection book a more lengthy one than 65,000 words... Or, I will add a second book to that one. We shall see. It's anyone's guess right now. 

If you want to keep track of my writing progress with Prayer Protection and Camp NaNoWriMo in April 2016, check out this link:

http://campnanowrimo.org/campers/momentswithkara/novels/learning-the-who-what-where-when-why-and-how-of-the-holy-bible-today-a-series

I am looking forward to seeing how much I am able to write. It's my goal to write as much as possible and as long as possible each day. I also cannot wait to get a book written. 

Have a blessed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment