Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A new beginning: Prayer Protection

A NEW DAY: WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30, 2016

My personal spiritual warfare journaling, learning, and prayer

This is how I began my day. I thought the term/phrase "spiritual warfare" was all-encompassing. Well, the more I study and pray about it, there are many more disciplines or practices that come with spiritual warfare prayer. Consequently, I am going to call my new personal journaling series and focus: PRAYER PROTECTION.
Tentatively, I am adding this to the title of my journaling series temporary title: "Prayer Protection: My journey of learning about intercessory prayer, spiritual warfare prayer, watchman prayer, and powerful prayer." Hence, you see there is a lot more to this than spiritual warfare.

All of these are temporary prayer, but I think I like PRAYER PROTECTION and that most likely will not change. What comes after that title and after the colon is temporary.



So, this marks a new focus. A second new beginning.

I am journaling a great deal more than what I am sharing on my personal journaling blog here at RYP Stories. Therefore, I will eventually turn this into a book. Know that what you read here are the highlights and there is a lot more depth I will share in the book.

Since I realize what I am wanting to learn about is a great deal more than just spiritual warfare, I now have several more resources/books to peruse. Far more importantly, it means there is a great deal more of the Bible I will need to read, study, think on/contemplate/meditate, and journal about.

I just read everything again I wrote to this point in this journal entry and I cannot help but chuckle at the connotation of PRAYER PROTECTION. It almost sounds like spycraft. This is my mission, should I choose to accept it, and the mission is to offer prayer protection over my life, my husband, my family, my friends, my home and house, my marriage, our block, our neighborhood, our city, our county, our church, our state, our region of states, the U.S., the U.S. military, the U.S. government, the president of the U.S. (present and upcoming), the Church as a whole, the world, the news and current events of all of the above and following, and against terrorism.

What a mission.

No pressure. Gulp.

How on earth do I go about this mission?

I have no idea whatsoever. Therefore, I guess it is time to pray on it, read, study, and pray some more.

One thing I know for sure is that no book out there starts with practical things to help you to immediately start applying these types of prayers to my life. They start with introductory explanations. I want a book that starts me off with prayer, not just at the beginning of the chapter, and at the end, but throughout. I want immediate application. And, if not a prayer written out, then a prayer point to stop and pray for immediately. I want to immediately put what I learn into practice.

Hence, I will learn all I can,  pray as I go, and journal. Then, I will write that resource. So, stay tuned. This will start in my next personal journal entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment