Friday, May 8, 2015

Welcome to Journaling Stuff: An Introduction

WELCOME AND SUMMARY OF JOURNALING STUFF

Journaling Stuff is a blog about everything you ever wanted to know about journaling.

There will be a focus of digital journaling (online and on your computer). I will explain more about this later.

GOAL OF JOURNALING STUFF

It's my goal to make this the largest source about journaling on the web.

It's also my goal to then publish these blog posts into a book a couple of times per year and make it the largest journaling source on the market. (See Note #1 at the end of this blog post.) Furthermore, in these books, I will add even more material.

ARE YOU A JOURNALING NOVICE OR ARE YOU AN EXPERT?

It doesn't matter whether you have experience journaling or not at all. This blog is for you.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR DAY

Apart from spiritual activities, there is absolutely nothing you can do with your day, each and every day, than journaling. I would even say how journaling is the most healthy thing you can do with your day, or even your life, than journaling. It's also the most productive.

Journaling should be the foundation of your day and be what you build your day and life upon. This blog, Journaling Stuff, will share what this means and how to do this.

MY JOURNALING EXPERIENCE

I've been a journal keeper for over 32.5 years and have done daily journaling since 2001. Therefore, I have tried just about everything regarding journaling and have learned what to do and what not to do. I have experimented with journaling and have tried several types of journaling and journaling practices and well.

I have a great deal to offer you and the world of journaling, needless to say. I may not know much, but journaling is one thing in which I can unequivocally call myself an expert and I am knowledgeable.

I will warn you, though. After decades of journaling, I have my biases and can be pretty opinionated about the art and practice of journaling. I've learned some foundations of journaling and look forward to sharing them with you.

LET'S TALK

Please contact me with any questions, clarifications, requests for things you would like me to talk about in a blog post or a blog post series, if you want to pick my brain, if you are struggling with journaling, and/or if you want to join the journaling community on this blog or on Twitter.com at #JournalingStuff. You can contact me by adding a comment at the end of any blog post or you can email me at:

Rememberingyourpresent@gmail.com

I hope we can encourage and inspire one another in our journaling.

THIS BLOG IS FOR YOU: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

Seriously. Let me repeat a couple of things. This blog is for you. If you want me to talk (teach or coach) about something regarding journaling in one blog post or in a blog post series, just ask.

Again, add a comment at the end of any blog post or send me a private email.

SHALL WE GET STARTED?

Thank you for checking out this blog. I hope you get a great deal out of it and enjoy.
Have a blessed day and I look forward to sharing this journey with you.

NOTES

{Note #1: I am off to a good start in accomplishing this objective about the book, by the way. I already have around 500 pages of material I will add to the book. It's my goal to offer the new material in a separate book or in a complete book, whichever is your preference.}

Blessings,
--Stacy Duplease
Email:
agodlyvision@gmail.com
rememberingyourpresent@gmail.com
Blogs:
http://journalingstuff.blogspot.com
http://rypstories.blogspot.com
Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire HDX Tablet

No comments:

Post a Comment